Friday, October 19, 2007

Surprise!!!

Last Tuesday I found out a wonderful surprise. What?!?! You want to hear it? Really? Well, OK!

Here it is! OUR THIRD ROBERTS BABY IS ON THE WAY!!!! Hopefully by the end of May/beginning of June we will welcome our newest addition. We are still a little surprised but so grateful that the Lord would bless us once again!

We would appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby! I haven't been sick, but just really, really tired...and I get pretty dumb while I'm pregnant, so if we are having a conversation and I totally forget what we are talking about right in the midst of it, please forgive me!! =)

9 comments:

Debi Walter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you. Another little baby with pudgy cheeks to kiss and squeeze. :-)

Jaime said...

Congratulations! Apparently, this baby thing is contagious. :-)

Tracy said...

YAY! YAY! I am so excited for you guys. Keep up the good work of making cute babies! =) I will continue to pray for you and your little one!!

Brad said...

Congratulations! May God bless you and your family during this time. We'll be praying for a healthy and safe pregnancy and a perfect little addition to your family. Please keep the blog posted with ultra-sounds pictures. So exciting...

Erin said...

Wow! How exciting! Congrats to you all
!

Debi Walter said...

Soooo, is your blog name going to change to Four and Counting?

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

*gasp* Contagious?!?!?! I can't hang out with y'all anymore! ;o) Just kidding!

Meghann, I'm so happy for you guys!!!!! Can't wait to meet my newest wittle...nephew? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Congrads, Meghann!! Praying all goes well!!
3 girls is fun, too...=)
(I saw Jennifer's comment)
And I like Debi's idea for "Four and Counting..."

Cher

Anonymous said...

Meghann...I am so excited to be pregnant with you...then it will be the nursing mom's room together, etc! How fun! Since I am having a GIRL after 2 boys, maybe you will have a BOY after 2 girls! Either way, can't wait to meet that precious baby! :)