Thursday, October 18, 2007

How Long Has It Been Since You Hit a Pinata?!

Last weekend we had a few of our friends over for some Spanish cuisine, fun and laughs, time to catch up with each other and time to pray for each other. It was the one of the highlights of my week! (Other highlights from last week are soon to follow this blog!) So, during the day last Saturday I was trying to think of something that would be fun to do while everyone was here. The idea I had could either turn out to be a flop or it could be hysterical! It turned out to be pretty funny! We put up a pinata up in the backyard and went to swinging! I don't think I've ever seen grown men look for and inhale so much candy in such a short period of time!

We are so grateful for the relationships we have. God has blessed us with such wonderful family and friends!




No comments: