Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sydney Stands!

Today Sydney conquered two new adventures for such a little person! This morning she climbed up her first stair all by herself. She has been pretty determined lately, but she's never actually done it all by herself. I think she was pretty excited! Also, Reagan went up stairs after dinner and proclaimed from the top of the house in her loud, proud-big-sister voice that her sissy was standing up in her crib. We ran up there and sure enough here's what we saw...

She even managed to get down all by herself while being lured with a bottle. She went down with a thump and a cry, but at least we know if she pulls herself up in the middle of the night she can also get down!

Tooth number 3 also decided to poke out yesterday! I think #4 will be out in the next day or so!

Sydney may be getting bigger, but she still likes to be held like a baby and I'll hold her like that as long as I can!

On another note...Today we were riding in the car and Reagan told me that she is getting big like me, but that she will always be my little girl. I told her there is no doubt in the world about that! =)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

See Cherilyn's blog...looks like Sydney and Emilyn pulled themselves up on the same day! Sydney beats her with the teeth, however...she is still our "gummy baby"! Loved your update, including the round-de-round about NY! See you all soon!

Medana22 said...

Oh, I love your blog:) The pics. of the girls and NY made me smile~ I liked the one of the BACK of the statue of Liberty~

Anonymous said...

Mama says.....Oh my goodness! Such great news about Sydney! Well, I don't know how "Great" going up the stairs is, but we'll just be watching her more closely now. She looks quite proud of herself standing in her crib! I just love looking at your blog....and reading all your notes.

Love,
Mama