Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Parenting Messages

We have been going through the 10 commandments at church the last several weeks. They are all great messages, but here are two I want to highlight! The first message is by Danny Jones and is about children honoring their parents. (Click here) The second one is by Benny Phillips. (Click here) He is following up on Danny's teaching. He'll be preaching the second part of his message this next Sunday. So, when you get a few minutes grab a hot cup of coffee (or if you're like me, tea) and enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

My, my, my! What a lovely new look! :-) And I see I made it as one of your favorite links!!! I almost put yours on mine and then I wondered if you'd want everybody traipsing your way. I guess you don't care after all, so get ready!

Kiss my girlies!
Auntie Jenn