Monday, October 2, 2006

10 Reasons I LoVe Being a Mom!

I love hearing my girls laugh out loud about silly things and funny faces!

I love when Reagan gives me bear hugs and slobber-kisses!

I love being able to stay home and raise my girls!

I love driving down the road and hearing Reagan saying "Mommy, God created the blue sky and the trees and the clouds...!"

I love when Sydney grabs my hand while I'm giving her a bottle and how she'll stop eating to take a minute to smile at me!

I love being able to pretend and play with toys again and color pictures of Elmo with Reagan!

I love when Reagan asks me to hold her!

I love being able to experience all of my girls' firsts!

I love being able to carry on old traditions and start new ones with our family and make lots of fun memories!

I love the fact that Steve and I are able to share the Gospel daily with our girls and that I get to spend time praying for their little hearts to be turned towards our Savior!

1 comment:

Cher said...

AMen!! Me, too!! All of the above...and with 2 of my 3 girls close to the same age as yours, I really can relate. Glad to hear someone else is enjoying their little blessings as much as I do mine!!