Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Play Day While Daddy is Away

What girls don't like going to the mall for the day?!?! We met Dena, Mia and Ella for a fun day at the mall this morning. Mia is one of Reagan's best friends and Dena wanted us to take them to get their picture made together. They were so cute (I'll post one when I get it from Dena!) When they were done, the lady gave them lots of stickers and two big balloons! And if that wasn't enough, they got to play in the play area and get Happy Meals! It's such a joy watching our girls learn and grow and laugh together. I just wonder what they will be like ten years from now!!!

Steve is in San Diego this week and we are missing him already! Since we told Reagan he was flying away for business last night, she has been pretending like she's an airplane all afternoon! Her imagination is expanding everyday and when I start my day I look forward to hearing what new and creative words are going to come out of her little two-year-old mouth! I didn't realize playing pretend would still be fun at 26!

Mia, Reagan and a little girl they met at the play area.



Mia, Ella and Reagan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at all the blondes!

Too cute.

Love,
Mama