Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19th

32 years ago today Steve was born.  He was in Orlando and I was a month and half old baby in Alexandria, Louisiana.  

He was born the oldest, I the youngest.  

He grew up playing in the woods, taking care of his animals, spending time pretending and learning with his brother and sister and learning school from the comfort of his very own kitchen table!  

I still remember the first time I met him and who all he was sitting with.  I still remember the first time I heard him play piano.  We were 15.  At that time I had no clue we would one day be married!

So now, 17 years later, I have watched Steve change from a teenager to a man.  Over the years he has grown in his love for the Lord, as a leader, as a husband, as a father and a friend.  He is steady.  And loyal.  He's the hardest working person I know and rarely do I ever hear him complain.  

So, May 19th is a day worth celebrating in our home! So celebrate our man of the house we will...bring on the steaks and carrot cake, the presents and the fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was always such a "nice young man" and guess what???? HE STILL IS!! Thankful to have Steve for my son-in-law. Thankful for the man of God he is and for how he cares for my daughter and grand-daughters.

Love,
Mama

FIFA 15 Coins said...



Aguero privileged worldwide 23 desired goals. Martinrojo and demichelis, federico balzaretti - fernandez, ray as well as the Argentina defence major absence once more fail to zero opponents, in 5 online games only absolutely no in Hong Kong, 5 battles by foes scored six desired goals.
FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360