Monday, November 2, 2009

And She's Off...

So snuggly!!!

Yay! Today was a break through day for Jordyn! I've been trying to teach her how to climb the stairs for a while now, but she would only go on the first one. No further without tears! But today I looked over and she took off! She climbed all the way to the top, sat up and clapped! I wasn't more nervous than excited when the other girls started climbing stairs, but I am excited for Jordyn!! This means I'll have to keep a closer eye on her, but I'm so grateful she's doing more and more these days. I've been dreading setting up her 18 month appointment, but who knows...maybe soon she'll decide to walk and talk!!

Oh, she is saying "uh-oh" now when she "accidentally" throws something down and loves to roar at her bear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says.....Hooray for Jordyn!!!! I'll probably have a heart attack this weekend if I turn around and she's upstairs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way....that's an adorable picture of an adorable baby girl!!