Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

We had a great afternoon on Sunday celebrating Father's Day! After church we headed to Mom and Dad's for a wonderful lunch (I love when it's something for the guys...that usually means we get steak =)!) Then we went to their neighbor's house and went for a little swim! It was relaxing and fun! I tell you what, and I know I'm a little biased, but I think my girls have one of the best dads in the world! He is faithful to play with them, read to them, teach and train them and discipline them. He can make them laugh like no one else can. Today Reagan asked me if I'll always be her mommy...even when she grows up and gets married. Of course, I said "yes." She then told me that when she gets married she wants to marry someone at church like her Daddy. I told her that would be a great idea. Then she asked me if she could marry Grandpappy...I told her that would not work out so well! =)

Here's a couple of pictures from Sunday!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....what a nice compliment for her Daddy AND her Grandpappy! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

"She then told me that when she gets married she wants to marry someone at church like her Daddy."

Wow, Steve. Wow. That's so cool!! Wow!

:o)