Friday, July 28, 2006


From our Family to You!

Here is my first ever blogging attempt. Steve told me a long time ago I should do this, but I'm just now getting to it =). Life changes so quickly and our girls are growing so fast, so I think this is the perfect time to start "blogging" - especially so we can share our life with all our family and friends out of town. So...here I go! I'll try to do a little better with this blog than I did with my last web-page-thing! Also, on the side of the page you may notice links to some of my favorite blogs...check them out! You might like them as much as I do!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you are doing this...it's such a great way to keep everyone up-to-date with what is going on in your lives. Love the picture!

Love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

I love it, too! Oh boy...Papa Jacques will have more pictures to look at until we see the "real things" on Sundays.....

Anonymous said...

Did your mom force you into this to try keep up with my mom (Nancy) and her grandbabies. Hee. hee. Welcome to blogging...it can be hard to find the time, but it's fun to share and you can print it out to send to people that don't have email. And print it for your kid's scrapbooks (which is a good thing since mine are so behind).
Cute kiddos. We have that same baby gym...
I just started blogging a few weeks ago myself...