Monday, May 19, 2008

Jordyn's Shower!

Last Monday was quite a crazy day! I went to the doctor in the morning and she sent me to the hospital to be monitored a little bit. One problem - there were babies galore being born and my shower was only 4 hours away! I knew I probably wasn't a priority, but sure didn't want to miss little Jordyn's shower! We made it out just in time (well, we were a few minutes late!). I was blessed beyond words! The whole evening was so encouraging and fun. We had yummy fondue and Jordyn got some really fun and cute things...and there was LOTS of pink!!

Oh boy! I can't wait for her to get here so we can dress her up and let her play with her toys and snuggle with her blankets...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....You've been a busy girl today! Yeah!!! I just love it when you update your blog! Yes, last Monday night was quite a blessing. YOU were honored and honored and honored....and it is a true blessing to me to have you for a daughter!

Love....