Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick Vacation Post!

Ah, we are at the beach. (Sorry I haven't called, Mama =)! We are still alive and well!!) I decided to give up the computer for as much time as possible for our trip, so I've been playing, reading, jogging, eating, playing, sleeping, resting and trying to soak in the sun for the last few days! I have a few minutes until Steve and Reagan get back with Slurpees and we head back down to the ocean so I thought I'd try to post a few pictures!

Our place is gorgeous! The beach is beautiful and there are very few other people here. (Thankfully there was a kind couple here yesterday when we locked ourselves out and everything else inside the condo at 4:30 PM!) Steve and I had so much fun the first two days. We went out to eat, took a long walk on the beach, enjoyed the hot tub, didn't have any sand put on us when we sat down at the beach =), slept, ate out again, went kayaking...ah, it was such a refreshing couple of days! I've been reading a lot and enjoying watching the girls play together!

Reagan is almost fearless in the ocean. She's loved going out with Steve and playing in the water. She is also like a fish in the pool! Sydney loves being able to have snacks and Gatorade at the beach =)...she also has been enjoying playing in the sand and finding shells! Jordyn is a little better than what I was expecting. She had a better day yesterday and has been a little rough today. Hopefully she'll enjoy going out this afternoon!

I am so grateful that the Lord gave us this opportunity and that my wonderful husband has taken time off to vacation! It's a lot of work with three little ones, but so worth it! It's been great to get away from "normal life" and spend extra time with each other! It's been fun to give the girls little crafts to do and surprise treats! I'm hoping that we make many fun memories and grow in our relationships with each other and with the Lord!

Here are a few pictures! Gotta go...Slurpee time!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....Great pictures! Glad ya'll are having fun and making LOTS of memories.

Erin said...

Wow! You are looking like one HOT mamma now a days! Good work ;)