Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time to Download

So recently I've been able to listen to several excellent messages. Covenant Life up in Maryland did a parenting series not too long ago and you can get to it by going here. Danny Jones message from Mother's Day was excellent and you can get to it by going here. Carolyn Mahaney spoke at the Leadership Conference on mentoring. Here's the link for that one. You'll want to scroll down to Seminars for Women. It is The Pastor’s Wife and Ministry Opportunities: Five Great Deals She Won’t Want to Miss. CJ Mahaney spoke at Metro a few weeks ago, and although I'm not done listening to it, anytime he speaks, it's worth hearing! Get it here! OH, and Melodye Jones spoke at the Moms Meeting at Metro Life a couple of months back. It's one I will listen to over and over again! Go here and look under Mom's Meeting - March 2009. Hey! If you have the time all of those messages are both convicting and very, very encouraging!!

I am so grateful for the way the Lord has gifted these people to speak and I'm also grateful for the time and energy they spend preparing to teach and share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking out some of these....the ones I haven't already heard!

Love,
Mama