Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crunchy Leaves!

Sweet Hannah Mendez comes over to help me with my girls so I can try to get a few extra things done around the house sometimes. My girls just love playing with her, too! A couple of weeks ago she raked up some of our big Sycamore leaves so our girls could jump in them...it's nice to have some sort of vision of Fall while looking outside! Notice that they are sweaty, in shorts and Hannah is barefoot. Oh well! Even if it was 85 degrees outside it was still fun to play in the crunchy leaves!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute! 83 degrees...so glad I'm not in Florida...low tonight is 24 degrees. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Mama/Grannie says....it looks "itchy" to me! But I know children do LOVE jumping in piles of leaves....sweet of Hannah to rake the leaves and play with them...